me when buying something over $10: do i need this? do i need any material objects? will this matter when i face the great abyss?
- Drake: *driving*
- Me: *singing along to the radio until Take Care ft Rihanna comes on*
- Drake: ...Do you want me to change-
- Me: No. It's cool.
- Drake: I can just change it I know how you feel about it.
- Me: Honestly, Aubrey it's okay, I'm not upset, you didn't even know me then. I mean, you would have if you read my letters but you were so busy back then, I understand...
- Drake: ...Okay...
- Me: *clears throat and stares @him in silence throughout the rest of the song*
- Drake: I knew I should've changed it.
- Me: What? I can't look at my husband now? Aubs, I love the song. I'm not mad. I promise.
- Drake: *reaches over and grabs my hand* Alright.
- Me: Now, can you hand me my cd binder?
- Drake: *hands it to me* What you tryna listen to?
- Me: My most favorite rapper in the world.*hits him in the arm*
- Drake: *grins* You tryna be all nice to a nigga*
- Me: *puts cd in* *Bring Your Whole Crew blasts thru the speakers*
- Drake: ...
- Me: I love me some DMX! I just wish he and Common would collab now that would be hot!
"In 1950, when I was 8 to 9 years old, I saw my father cry, it was the only time I’ve ever seen him cry, I asked him ‘why are you crying?’, he said to me ‘Brazil lost the World Cup’ so I said to him “don’t worry dad, I will win you a World Cup”. I won three."
Pelé (via ohgallifreyh)